Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentines Week

Valentines day isn't all that big here.  On one side I'm kind of glad.  On the other side I'm a little sad.  I want my boys to know some traditions that I grew up with.  They won't get to go to the grocery store to pick out valentines for their classroom friends.  They most likely won't make a special bag or mail box to receive all of the others valentine cards.  I'm a little disappointed about that.  So I decided to try and decorate a little and talk about it with the boys.  It's not much, but it makes me happy.



The boys think they are fun.  But they quickly lost interest and went back to playing boy stuff.  I'm alright with that.  Adrian told me they looked nice and Ryan said, "Cool mom!"  I figured it was worth it just for those two comments.  

Happy Valentines day planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment