David's sister is coming for a visit with her three kids. My boys are pretty excited to play with them. I am pretty excited I have a cute little girl to sew for! I found this dress pattern and made it yesterday. I hope it fits.
I was going to just have a regular hem, but then I found this cute little trim in my stash of things.
I'm very excited to give it to her.
In other news, Adrian had his last day of kindergarten last week.
He's so excited to head to first grade. I'm excited for him.| Last day of kindergarten |
He worked on this pin cushion through out the year and brought it home for me.
It has found a home in my sewing room with all my other sewing supplies. I like it!
So sweet!! I love it when you write...
ReplyDeleteWhat a great momento! Love it because it was made with those precious little hands.
ReplyDeleteI was talking about the pin cushion - although, your hands are precious too!
ReplyDeleteGood stuff Sharla! I can't believe he's done with kindergarten. What a big guy. He did a great job on that little pin cushion too! The dress turned out great! Nice work!
ReplyDelete