Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Late 4th of July Update

We celebrated the fourth with some friends from church.  I usually pull out all the stops and we invited lonely Americans over for a BBQ.  But this year Adrian had, had his last day of school on the same day and we had been so busy, that I put it off.  Thankfully our friends were on top of things and we still celebrated.  I dug out all our flags and took them along for decoration.  On the drive over I sang all the patriotic songs I could think of to our boys - including the national anthem.





 I made fruit pizza and rice crispy treats for dessert.  

The weather was warm and the company was nice.  I think it was a success!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the fruit pizza - I'm sure it was super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know what patriotic songs you sang

    ReplyDelete