Monday, January 20, 2014

Photography

Thank goodness the pinkeye has left the building 
and it hasn't seemed to take anyone else with it on the way out.  

Recently I have started experimenting with my camera.  I have a rather nice one and I've been trying to  learn how to use the settings to take some better pictures.  I'm concentrating on taking pictures on the manual setting.  I haven't had much opportunity to try any outside pictures because I'm wimp and it's cold out there.  Maybe when the weather warms up I'll get with it.  However on Saturday, I bundled up and went outside where the boys were playing on the street.  I shot some pictures here and there.  But they were difficult to catch moving and I'm not quite good enough to capture them flying down the street on a  scooter just yet.  Any way, I managed to get one that I liked.  


Hopefully there will be more to come.  




2 comments:

  1. it IS difficult!! you got a good one. cute kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like any picture of this guy - even a blurry one!

    ReplyDelete