Thursday, January 9, 2014

Etsy Things

I've recently added a few things to my shop and thought I'd share them with you.

The first is this pretty nifty bag.  I like it.  I'd carry it.  Maybe someone else will think so.  Some one really ought to buy it or I'll keep it and I don't need any more bags...
or so that's what David says.


The next things are diaper bags, or a more trendy name, diaper clutches.  I started out with only a couple and I sold out of them.  It didn't occur to me to make more. Duh.  Seems a few people liked them.  I've made more and we'll wait and see what the results are.




This polkadot one is my favorite.  It's made from a laminated linen, so it's a little more sturdy than your average laminated cotton.  
I like it.  

That's all for now.  Working on a few more bags with repurposed belts for handles.  Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. ooo! those diaper clutches are CUUUTE! :-) very nice.

    ReplyDelete