Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Beach Stay

During our time in Arizona, the whole family packed up and made their way to Oceanside, California.  All of us kids found a house to rent and stayed together.  It was pretty awesome.  Here was our view.



On the first day, we went to the beach.  I made sure the boys were covered in sun screen and protected. I, on the other hand, forgot to put sun screen on my legs.  Boy that was dumb.  



 Now I know why the boys had sand in their ears.

We also went to LegoLand.   
Both of the boys are a little obsessed with Star Wars these days.  
You can imagine how they felt when we ran into these guys.  

 

 This is the X-Wing Starfighter.  It is the worlds largest lego display.  It took 32 model builders 
17,000 hours to build and has 5 million lego bricks.  It weighs more that 45,000 pounds, stands 11 feet tall and 43 feet long, with a wingspan of 44 feet.  Even I was pretty impressed.




Those were the highlights of our California trip.  
It was fun.  





No comments:

Post a Comment