Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Yum!


I got an unidentified package in the mail today.  I've ordered a few supplies since I started the Etsy Shop, so it wasn't unusual to get a package.  I pulled it out of the mail box thinking I couldn't remember  what it was I had ordered from the States.  I'd already gotten the zippers.  The magnetic closer things came last week.  What was it?  The writing on the envelope looked familiar.  So I did what any intelligent person would do.  I shook it.  It kind of rattled.  Now, the return address should have been a clue.  Especially since it did have the name of the person mailing it.  But in my defense, I was talking to someone while I was checking the mail.  So I didn't really read who it was from.  Anyway, after I rattled it and realized where it came from, I knew EXACTLY what it was that was rattling from within.  I quickly came inside to rip it open (those padded envelopes don't rip very easy by the way).  I got it open and immediately shoved the contents into my mouth.  Here's what I found.



That's right folks.  I like candy corn!  I'm not a big candy fan.  But for what ever reason, I have always liked candy corn.  I can't get it here in Switzerland and have lived without it.  But every now and then a  kind soul will send a bag my way.  Thankfully I am the only one in the house who likes it.  I've already eaten a little too much.  But I can't help myself.  Yum!

Oh yes.  Thanks mom for thinking of me.  It was a great surprise to find in the mail today. 

1 comment: