I've been making more scarfs for my shop. Partly because it's very scarf-y weather here and plus they are fun to make. As I was arranging the scarf on Betty for a photo shoot it came to me. I have my grandma's brooch and it would look great with this scarf. So here it is. Isn't it pretty?
![]() |
| Sorry, a little blurry. But you get the idea. |
I really like this scarf.
I really like all the scarfs I make.
It's hard not to want to keep them when they are done. I might make myself one of these though. And I might have to get all gussied up and wear it somewhere with grandma's brooch.
P.S. If you're interested in one for yourself you can find it here in my shop.
P.S. If you're interested in one for yourself you can find it here in my shop.


I love it! So beautiful. I wear my grandma's brooch on my winter coat, but a scarf would be great too! Your scarves are LOVELY.
ReplyDelete