Saturday, June 14, 2014

Life

Phew.  Life has a way of passing you by.  Since my last post we've had two birthdays, been to an Ironman race, and had one bike crash.  

Adrian turned nine.  I can't believe he's nine.  We just got his new school schedule for next year.  Third grade!  Third Grade!  


Ryan is ending his first year of kindergarten and getting ready to start the second one.  His teacher says he's a favorite among the kids.  Interestingly enough there are two children in his class that are autistic and apparently Ryan is one of the only people they respond too.  A mother couldn't be prouder.


Then, there is the big one.  He's working hard for his family and going to school on top of it.  He just completed his first (and I say first because I know him all to well to know that there will be more in our future) Ironman.  He did pretty great.  I'm also pretty proud of him.

In case you are wondering, Adrian has an obnoxious noise maker in his mouth.  
I wish I would have noticed it, but I was trying to hurry and take the picture so David could go take a shower.  

Oh yeah, I mentioned a bike crash...just the normal bike life around here.  It wasn't great, but thankful for safety and really big band aides.

David also had a birthday yesterday.  Here's a picture I took for him to put on his desk at work.  The boys were a big help with this one.  Also, I'm kind of proud of it.   I've been working on my photography skills.  It was tricky with wiggly boys, but I managed to get their feet mostly in focus.  And that was my goal.

I have been doing regular mom things.  I recently found an upholstery shop where I can find supplies for making bags.  Kind of excited about that.  I'm a little more motivated to get back to the sewing machine.  Other than those things we are plugging along.  Looking forward to fun summer activities. 




No comments:

Post a Comment