Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Wedding Order

Shortly after I opened my Etsy shop I received an order for 8 of a particular bag I had for sale.  I didn't have the fabric on hand.  I figured that wasn't going to be a problem.  I'd just order more from the place I'd ordered from before.  What do you know?  It was back-ordered.  AND it was back-ordered EVERYWHERE!!!  What it in the world?  I started doing some more research and realized I had ordered some popular brand name fabric without realizing.  Huh! Who knew?  Not me, that's for sure.  After some initial time of panic and sweating, I finally found it and ordered way too much.  It seemed like it took forever to arrive at my doorstep (where I had to pay another fee in border tax...geesh).  I got all of the other supplies I needed and went to work.

Here they are all ready to go.  


The order is for a wedding.  They'll be gifts for all the bridesmaids.  What a cute idea!  So I wrapped them all up, stuck in a few of my new business cards and mailed them off.  

I also put in a little bonus gift for the bride.  A matching clutch for the special day.  


I'm pretty excited to hear the reaction from the bride.  I hope she's happy.  I am.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS. I need that clutch! haha, kidding, but it is gorgeous!! Great job. Adding clutches next to the shop? :-)

    ReplyDelete