Friday, August 10, 2012

A Little Thrifting.

Yesterday we all went to the Salvation Army.  Our church is re-doing the nursery and I went to scope out anything we could use.  I found a big fat nothing.  But I did run across something for myself.  How's this for a find?



You can't really tell what it is in the picture above.  So I'll tell you.  It's a vinyl cloth.  
It says Benetex on the back.  I looked it up and couldn't find anything about it.  All I found was one german blog that couldn't find much either.  Her blog said that it was made in the 50's and came from Germany somewhere.  If anyone has ever heard of it you are more than welcome to fill me in.

It's a little yellowed in places, but I think I can salvage some parts and make something cute.  I immediately thought of a gift for a teacher.  We'll see what comes of it.

1 comment: