All zipped up!
I'm not sure what I'll do with it, or if I'll make more for gifts, but it was fun to make.
I have also finished the baby gifts I was working on. I discovered oilcloth, or vinyl. Whatever you want to call it. Although, oilcloth does sound a little fancier and like I know what I'm doing. I made a few things for a baby survival bag.
It's pretty handy to store all of those little things in little bags, especially if they are cute!
Diaper clutch.
And then they all fit into this nifty matching bag.
I'm not a hundred percent happy with my bag. I winged it without a pattern. Next time, I'll know what to do better. Not bad for a first try.
I've been thinking about making my own labels for fun. I ordered these from a company in England to give it a try. I'm still not sure about them. For sure I'll order a different font color next time, it's too hard to see with the yellow background. They look good on the yellow towel though!
A towel with a hood for Timmy. I hope he likes it!
what FUN! Sharla, why don't we live closer to each other? sigh. oh well, i'm super happy you're blogging.
ReplyDeletethe doodad is fun (And so are your tags! i was just wondering if you had ordered those.) and i LOVE the oilcloth bag(s)! what a super great idea.
oh man, you're so inspiring. great post!!
P.S. does your machine embroider??
Thanks for your nice comments Lisa! It would be fun to live closer and sew, sew, sew! About oilcloth, it's fun and not nearly as intimidating as I thought. Only thing is, once you sew it, it better be right, cause you can't undo it - little holes. Even with that information, it is still fun!
ReplyDeleteNo, my machine doesn't embroider - I don't think. I has some embroider stitches maybe. I'll have to check. I sewed that T on by hand.